Friday, May 27, 2011

Pattern-tastic and an Important Discovery

Important discovery? Yes! 
Shatter. Nail. Polish. {doesn't that seem like it should be pole-ish? huh.}

On Sunday, Adam and I had to give talks at church and everytime I looked down to practice my talk, I got distracted by all the patterns I was wearing, especially my shatter nails. {whoop whoop}
 Beyond the pattern on my nails, I really dove into the pattern pool for my outfit. I had flowers on my scarf.
 Ruffles on my shoes. Aren't these awesome shoes??? They were a gift. From a special someone. That I am married to.
 My skirt was patterned out as well. Thanks Target clearance!
 My pink shirt had little cutouts, making for an awesome pattern.  Maybe I was subconciously thinking I was creating a giant visual distraction so no one would remember my words? possible.

But I think I am just in love with patterns, especially flowers, ruffles, and stripes.

What's that? Did you need me to model it? Why, of course.

My favorite part of all of this is when I told Denae I needed to take a picture of all my patterns.  She quickly joined in, agreeing this is completely normal behavior, and began posing me and snapping away!

Thanks Nay!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the outfit. It's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun nail polish!!! and I want ruffled shoes! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete