Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and it was great!

I woke up to a sweet card with a recording of Griffey saying "I love you Mommy. Happy Mother's Day." and a People Magazine.

Griffey also brought me a flower and let me smell it before he took it away.  They had also gotten a big bouquet of flowers that were waiting in the kitchen.

We then went to church where I got a beautiful planted flower from the young men and then went home and watched Swan Princess and ate cookies that my sweet nieces, Carlee and Haylee, made me.

It was a great mother's day! I hope my mom feels better soon so we can have a happy belated mother's day with her {now that we celebrate it and all}.
Here's my momma and I with Griffey and our truffles at the Truffle Shuffle last year.  Happy Mother's Day mom!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Kelsey!
    You are such a wonderful Mom to Griffey, I am so proud of you. My love always,
    Ma
    Yes,we will celebrate when I feel better, Denae gets home and Mak comes down.

    ReplyDelete