Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Did I Forget Something?

Oh yeah! We graduated!!!
Adam and I after graduation

My Cohort- The 80 people I graduated with in Educational Foundations. We had many classes together and became very close over the past two years.

Desi, Myself, and Brittany before our graduation. Desi graduated in the Master's program that Brittany and I are starting this year.[sorry its sideways]

After we got our diplomas, but before we could get outta there!

After graduation and pictures, we went to Roaring Rapids with Griffey and Steve [Adam's dad].

Griffey had a long day!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! And how cute that you two got to graduate at the same time. Makes for good pics =) You look stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I like the new look of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I saw your message to Griffey on the jumbotron. So cute!

    ReplyDelete