Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let’s get down to business


First of all, did you ever stop to think that {let's} is a contraction of {let us}. How silly would it sound to say "Let us go get some dinner…" instead of "Let's go get some dinner." hmm.

Speaking of dinner or food in general, I have a serious question to pose:
I took this from sodahead.com

Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke?

Obviously, Diet Pepsi is my favorite because I think it runs through my veins. My body craves it because I am made of it. Pretty sure.

However…I will gladly drink Diet Coke if that's {that is} what I got.

But…Diet Pepsi out of a bottle? Hmm…. I guess it will do in a pinch. Fountain drinks are obviously the best.

Yes, I might choose water over bottled soda.

So…. What do you prefer? Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke?

{This is serious business!}

1 comment: