Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I Love:

    
    Check out these gorgeous brows!
    
  1. Getting my eyebrows waxed.  Who knew? I love it! I can't believe I just realized how amazing it is until I was in my 25th year! Plucking is so out. So 2010.
  2. Onsies. Very multipurpose. They are the best thing to wear when sick or very cold. Also, they make getting dressed easier. You only have to find one article of clothing. They are not helpful, however, when you are about to pee your pants and have to jump around while undoing 40 little buttons.
  3. Renting movies from the library. I know, Denae, you told me this along time ago, but I was having none of it. Well, I have realized how awesome it is to rent music and movies from the library for free and you don't get in trouble for returning then late, because you have a month to do it in!
  4. Using recipes on packages. Does anyone use these? I just looked down on the package once and realized I was given a gift of free recipes, so I started trying them. Some are awesome-some are not. Add garlic powder to the ones that are not.
  5. People Magazine + Bath = Love. When in doubt, get a magazine and get in the bath. A diet Pepsi by your side helps too. Adam doesn't understand. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. I love baths too! I I love looking at interior design while I soak...though without a drink. Kevin thinks I am funny... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! Now you have to go on the Library website and put holds on the good things that you want, like new CD´s and TrueBlood, and then have the library send them to the Sheldon Branch for you.

    ReplyDelete