Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy Being Happy

Griffey loves shoes just like his dad.  Isn't Adam's beard out of control? He shaved it shortly after this was taken (thankfully!)
We like to spend our mornings snacking, coloring, and wearing awesome sweatbands.  He loves wearing this "hat" and sometimes won't leave the house without it.
Griff loves yogurt in the tube because he can hold it on his own.  This one was frozen so he wanted a glove on when he ate it.
Although he is picky at times, Griff always loves noodles with sauce. (He kinda looks like the joker here, right? creepy..)
Of course, coloring is fun, but I must have been intruding on his artistic space when I came up to his face with the camera.
They both love naps. I love watching Hulu while they take naps. smile.
Denae (my sister half of Denandy) taught me how to bake an apple pie.  I ate a lot of it. It's apples, right?
We got a new car, which means we got a new carseat.  I was going to use the box for packing, but decided teaching Griff about forts was a better idea.  He agrees.
Every morning, we look out the window at the trees, birds, cars, and occasional kitty. G stands there while I slowly get up.
Oh, another big step for Griff- he's all about putting his hands in his pants. How do I intervene on this?

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is cute as ever though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffey is so cute! My brother did the hand in the pants thing. My mom made him one piece outfits that zipped up. You'd think overalls would help, but they figure out how to get around them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eaton is often putting his hands in his pants too!! It's a boy thing. I try not to make a big deal about it, otherwise he would think it's funny. The frequency is getting less and less as he is getting older. I wouldn't worry about intervening too much. He is so cute by the way. If you take a drive this way let me know. It would be so fun to meet up and let the boys play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy- I completely agree about hanging out with you over there! I wish we were closer! Maybe it'll happen soon. Thanks for the advice about the hands in the pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe how big Griffey has gotten, he is such a handsome boy!!

    ReplyDelete