Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back up to Christmas

While our Holidays consisted of a lot of running around to family gatherings this year, I was okay with it because we were able to spend a relaxing Christmas morning together, just the three of us. It has been fun to create new traditions with Adam and incorporate some of our families' traditions as well. Plus, it was very nice to have Adam here this year!
My mom made our stockings from a tattered old instruction sheet that has been use to make my family's stockings for four generation.

Griffey had fun opening his stocking for the first time.  He liked digging out all the surprises.


Our tree- with Griffey's present that wouldn't fit under it.  He figured out that it was a basketball hoop and started shooting balls at it weeks before Christmas.

Adam wearing his Christmas jammies!
Although I look ratty, I wanted to show off my Christmas jammies- a blue onsie that Adam picked out.  Also, Griffey is wearing his "Mi Mow" (Mickey Mouse) Christmas Jammie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment