Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer means...Baseball!

I have always enjoyed going to the Eugene Emerald's baseball games in the summer.  Watching the games is fun on its own, but eating ice cream from plastic hats, singing the songs, and enjoying the atmosphere make these games a necessity for us every year.

Last year, we tried taking Griffey but he was too wiggly and didn't understand enough to sit still.  I don't think we lasted a whole game last year.

This year, Griff is way into the games.  I ask him what he wants to do every day and most days he says 'baseball game?'  Last week, he said 'Taco Bell and Library'. haha.  He is definitely my kid.

Here is a look at the two we have gone to this year.  My mom got Griffey the ball and glove for the games, which he loves.  Also, the lady sitting behind us was the wife of the other team's manager, so after the game she went down to the dugout and got Griffey a game ball!















No comments:

Post a Comment