Monday, July 18, 2011

Picture Overload: Take One

We have been busy running around having fun and balancing that with summer school this past month and a half.
Although we are pretty busy with school, we have taken a lot of time to enjoy the sun and give Griffey a bunch of fun memories.  Plus, I think soaking up the sun is the best thing for me right now because it recharges me for the rest of the year. I live for the summer.

We spent the night at a cabin near Willamette Pass with Brittany and Austin and two of Austin's friends.  Griffey fell in love there.

Yes, he is giving it a kiss.

For Father's Day, Griffey and I made Adam some lemon bars {his favorite}.

We also made Adam this card that I found on Pinterest. We traced Griffey's hands for it.  If you are not on Pinterest, you need to go there now.  {Thanks Molly for starting my addiction!}


Happy Father's Day!

In the middle of June, my 15-month Grad school program started.  Back to {Grad} School pictures with Brittany! No, this is not embarrassing. It is important to document these types of things.

When we don't want to leave the town to go swimming on hot days, we hang out at my dad's pool.  Griffey loves splashing "Papa Geeg" {Grandpa Gregg}

Brittany and I also tried to get our reading homework done while sun tanning at Fall Creek Reservoir.  Not much success there, just a lot of papers stained with tanning oil and a lot of chocolate mini rice cakes eaten.
 I will share more of our adventures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nathan loves to kiss all sorts of things too (bugs, slugs, stray cats, you name it)and it freaks me out sometimes. Also, he has the same cute little sweater vest as Griffey. I bet they had fun playing together the other day.

    ReplyDelete