Monday, September 5, 2011

Things I Love: DVDs I wish I owned

These things which I am about to list are a special breed of things I love, because they are things I love but do not yet own.  There are some movies which have a special place in my heart and soul, but I just haven't justified buying any of them.  These movies are ones that I would buy without hesitation if they were around five dollars or so.  Please enjoy my recommendations:
  1. Dunstin Checks in- This movie I used to own when I was younger.  I think I got it as a prize or something, I don't remember.  I do remember when my ownership of it ended.  I was partaking in the Christmas gift exchange called White Elephant when my cousin unwrapped my copy of Dunstin Checks In.  Apparently, it was now hers and my parents didn't even think this was crazy that my sister! put my movie in the gift exchange because she was sick of it! ugh.  Still not over that Denae!
  2. Drive Me Crazy- A great high school change the guy to become popular only to realize popularity isn't as important as happiness let's go make out in the treehouse type of movie.  Yes, the Britney Spears music video is in the end.  Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Greniar (Entourage) are in it.  I have it memorized but lost my copy.
  3. D2 The Mighty Ducks- Forget the first and third in this series, the second is where it's at.  When we were little, we won a copy of this movie and watched it a lot.  All I can say is the quack attack is back Jack, now go watch it.
  4. Anastasia-  This Fox movie cartoon classic is the best by far.  Meg Ryan plays Anya and the music and story are the best, plus Demitri is a hunk.
  5. She's the Man-  This is a no brainer.  I have the case that mine came in, but it has been watched and moved around so much, that the disk is now gone.  Amanda Bynes plays a girl play a boy that is actually supposed to be her brother but isn't to join a soccer team and beat her ex boyfriend who is enemies with her hopefully new boyfriend who is her brother's who is actually her new roomate.  Classic story of tampons in the nose and gouda talk.

2 comments:

  1. You watched that movie everyday! I was so tired of seeing that stupid monkey running around that hotel; but now I wish i could watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Dunston checks in, but I have seen all the rest. We own Anastasia, and it is Jeff's favorite animated movie. We quote it all the time- mostly, "this can only end in tears." Great movie line-up!

    ReplyDelete