Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Handprint T-Shirts

Mom,  if you are reading this, it is your own fault if you see your Christmas present early. I already warned you! Check your texts.

I gave my sister a shirt that Griffey and I made for her birthday.  We got a shirt from Ross and painted it to look like this owl.  It was so cute and she wears it all the time.

Well, my mom was super jealous of that shirt and looks at it mournfully when she sees it.  She really wants one.  So Griff and I made her giraffe one for Christmas.  I got both handprint ideas off of Pinterest, but I also searched on Google and there are a ton of different handprint craft ideas.


We used fabric paint from Michaels and a t-shirt from Target.  This is a great gift idea if you are looking for something meaningful and inexpensive.

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea. They turned out really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Giraffe shirt! Thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete