Thursday, November 10, 2011

Healthier Changes

I seem to go through spurts of working out a lot and eating healthy and then getting frustrated because I don't see results fast enough so then I eat junk and don't work out and then I decide I should again.  It's been a lifelong cycle.

I have been doing P90X though and going to the gym a lot and I have been trying to find healthier recipes that I like so I won't feel like I'm "dieting" but just eating healthier food that I really like.

I started tracking my food (calories, carbs, fat, protein) and exercise on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ which is a free, awesome website that helps you make goals and adjust your calorie and exercise amounts to meet those goals.  Plus, most food are already in their database so it's easy to put your info in.

Just thought I would share because it is a great website!

2 comments:

  1. I think keeping track of what you eat is probably the best way to live healthier. It's so easy to tell myself I just had one little cookie and completely ignore the two I ate after the first little one. When you write everything down you have to be totally honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I really like this website!

    ReplyDelete