Monday, November 7, 2011

Castle Rock

Castle Rock Hike
  • 2 miles round trip
  • Up the Mckenzie Hwy near Blue River
  • Great view! 




We spent half a Saturday [oct. 14] driving up here and hiking around.  Griffey had a blast hiking on his own.  It was pretty steep, so he was in the backpack for most of the time.  This last picture was taken toward the end of the trail when he was walking on his own.  Right after this picture, Griffey got going downhill too fast and Adam had to run ahead to catch him.  I love his little hiking boots that we got for free somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't you be wearing a Les Schwab hat with those Sporthills? Haha! Griffey is the cutest little boy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know. I told mom that day that I felt like her but luckilt I wasn't wearing a les schwab hat.

    ReplyDelete