Sunday, November 6, 2011

Griffey's So Cute

He has been calling me honey or mama or honey mama a lot lately.

I was sick today and almost every time I coughed all day, he said "bless you mama."

He loves the ten little monkeys song.  I caught him last week drawing circles on a piece of paper, at least 20 circles.  After each one he drew, he had his bear kiss it and made the kissing noise.  Then, he would draw another one and bear would kiss another one.  Over and over again.  I asked him what he was drawing and he said they were monkeys.  He also heard people doing construction outside our house and he thought it was monkeys. "You hear those monkeys Mama?"

A couple nights ago, he woke me up crying and screaming in the middle of the night.  I layed next to him and asked him if he was scared.  He said no.  I asked him why he was sad and he kept saying something that I didn't understand.  After he repeated it a few times, I realized he was saying, "Thomas doesn't want to play."  I said, " You were having a dream and Thomas wouldn't play with you?" He said, "yes," still crying.  He was sad because Thomas-the train- wouldn't play with him in his dream.

He loves going to the library.  Yesterday, we went for family story time and the theme was pizza.  They read us a few books about pizza and then we all made paper slices of pizza.  When we left, he seemed disappointed.  It was because he was expecting some real pizza too after all that hype.  So, he was being cute enough that Adam and I brought him to Costco for pizza.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! What little boy doesn't want Thomas to play with him? Maybe that's why Drew keeps waking up at night crying. hahaha

    ReplyDelete