Monday, October 10, 2011

Rain Boots

One thing that all kids look cute in is boots.  I have been on the look-out for boots for Griffey, but there are always at least 6 options of girl boots everywhere and usually only one or zero types of boy boots.  And they are usually camo-not my fav.

Well, we found these awesome rain boots at St. Vincent de Paul's today and we came right home and played in the puddles outside our house.






Also, I have been lusting after Hunter boots since last year and after seeing them in the movie, P.S. I Love You, I want them even more.  I can't decide what color yet and since they are kind of spendy, I don't want to make the wrong choice.  Any suggestions? I am between blue, black, and green.



I like the red ones too, but they wouldn't go with as much stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Your baby looks insane! That's so funny, I have Hunter boot lust too. I was thinking the green if I ever got a pair, but it would be cool to be brave and go for a bright statement color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the green ones are also the boots of the royal family so.. there's that. I saw a girl wearing green ones today and there was something about them that told me to get the black ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to find rain boots in my size at vv that looked brand new. They are navy with green polka dots...and half my wardrobe including coats are black. I totally didn't think that one through. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic black would be my choice. If you had limitless budget I would get red and black.
    Griffey loves his boots, gotta love St Vinnys!

    ReplyDelete