Sunday, October 2, 2011

I don't want to forget...

...all of Griffey's cute phrases and sayings.

Right now he says a lot:

"Know that I love you."

"Watch me!" "Watch Mommy" "Watch Daddy" ( to get our attention)

"I told (cold). I put towel on."

"Honey" ( calls Mom and Dad both Honey)

"Weiner water" (In reference to his pee. ya....)

"I barted" (burped)

He put his plastic puppy in time out today and said "Puppy in time out. No listening." Because he has been taking a few time outs for not listening.

He also likes to:

Say the five little monkeys jumping on the bed 'song'. all of it!

Color for a long time with crayons and with chalk ( I let him color with chalk in the garage which he thinks is the coolest thing ever)

Jump off of everything!

Wake me up by crawling from my feet up to my face and put his face to my face and saying "I want a ba-non" (banana)

Talk about the temple.  We drove by an old mill and he looked up and saw the silos and thought it was the temple.  That was hilarious because it was really dirty and old.  We took a drive by the temple recently and he said it was beautiful and asked for a picture of it in his room.  We told him the temple was special, so now he always talks about how he wants to see it and it's so special and beautiful.

Hold hands during dinner prayer.  He started it when he saw Adam squeeze my hand when we were sitting there before prayer.  Then he wanted to hold hands with us too and that's how it began.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you guys! Griffey sounds like he is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a fun and adorable little personality he has. Love it.

    ReplyDelete