Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Great Balls of Fire!

Adam is a champ.  He partook in the Great Balls of Fire Challenge at Salvador Molly's in Portland a few months ago and I just found the pictures.

He let me plan a trip to Portland where I got to do any weird thing I wanted to, including watch him do this challenge which was on the Food Network's Man v. Food.
Adam did not know what he was getting into.  Those fire balls of fire were made up of some seriously spicy peppers and the sauce was even hotter.

If you can accomplish the challenge, then your picture ends up here.

They look delicious, but those things were hazardous.

almost done!

See that sweat? He drank this whole pitcher plus three glasses of milk.

He was hating his life at this point.

Way to power through! By the way, my bbq pulled pork slider was delicious and I fully recommend eating at one of their two locations in Portland.


Put it on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment