Thursday, June 20, 2013

Perks of Being a Teacher: Field Trips!

In the middle of May, my class went on a field trip to watch the Diamondbacks play the Braves at Chase field, which is right down the street from my school. Lucky for Adam, I was able to bring him as a "chaperone" wink wink, so we got to go to a game for free plus we got free t-shirts and lunch at the game.
 
We still have not mastered taking attractive, flattering selfies.  I always want Adam to hold the camera so I don't look so crazy, but it always my idea to take the picture, so I am the one with the camera.
 
 My 6th grade class was invited on this field trip along with all the other 5th and 6th grade classes in our district.  Students had to complete 5 hours of community service to go.  When we go there, we walked out onto the field and walked around the field and up into the stands to our seats.

Adam was in heaven walking out on the field.






Oh, and the Diamondbacks won!

No comments:

Post a Comment