Monday, April 18, 2011

Want to Make Yourself Go Insane?


…Try deep cleaning an entire bathroom with paper towels. I mean shower, toilet, floor, everything.

We are officially moved out of our wonderful apartment and into Adam's dad's house. We are trying to save some money because we are both diving into Grad school soon. It was bittersweet to move out.


I spent six hours on Saturday cleaning the apartment in hopes of getting our deposit back. Gateway Village left me traumatized so I cleaned our Crescent Park Apartment like nobody's business. Two nasty sponges and 4 dissolved Magic Erasers later, and I was left with the last bathroom and nothing but paper towels. That was not fun. Luckily Adam brought me Taco Bell to help me endure. Haha.

Seriously though, this time of our lives is definitely an adjustment time. While we are very grateful to be saving money and have family to rely when we need help, we have definitely made sacrifices and been placed outside our comfort zone. It will take some getting used to but I know that we will have our own place someday and we will appreciate it more if we have to make sacrifices to get there.

The moral of the story is, moving sucks but it's not the end of the world and magic erasers really are magic, but buy enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment