Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Allergies

Allergy season is here, which means I will be in pain and misery for a few solid months. How bad are my allergies? Oh, no, I do not get allergies. Adam does. He gets allergies enough for all of us.

Besides not being able to have picnics on the grass in the park and thinking beautiful blossoming cherry and cotton trees are evil, it's the snoring. We deal with the snoring.

For a good two months, I have to wear my usual adam's-snoring-year-round ear plugs, plus put a pillow on my head, put a blanket on top of the pillow, make sure the industrial fan is on high, and sleep with my head at the foot of the bed. Yeah, I sleep by his feet. It's that bad.

He's tried eating local honey, taking all the medicines, using the breat-right strips, and pretty much everything else. It's just going to stay this way and I have learned to deal with it. It can't get worse. Can it?

Oh wait. Griffey had a running nose today. I have two snoring Adams now.

No comments:

Post a Comment