Sunday, February 19, 2012

Seriously, the Best Sugar Cookie!

Okay, I know I already did a post of my favorite sugar cookie recipe....but I have to go back on my word because I found an even better recipe.  It is AMAZING! I encourage you to make it right now, but be warned--you will not be able to stop eating them!!

The recipe is from a blog called The Girl Who Ate Everything and the link for the cookies is here.  They are so, so good. They stay moist for a long time and they have sour cream in them.  Crazy, right?  Also, don't use the frosting recipe that comes with the cookie recipe, use this one from Allrecipes.com.

The cookie recipe says it makes 4 dozen, but I would say there were definitely way more! I didn't change anything on either of these recipes and they were amazing.  So good!

I can't say it enough-------these two recipes will change your life and your outlook on sugar cookies.  Please try them now, it will make so very happy.

I can't wait for the next holiday, so I can make more.  Do people make cookies on St. Patrick's Day? I think I am going to need to.

Want these recipes all ready to print? I made a Google Doc. College is coming in so handy!

1 comment: