Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures of Griffey




Here are a couple of pictures of Griffey that were taken recently. The first one is of Griffey at my mom's after a bath. He loves taking baths and kicking in the water and sucking on his washcloth. The second picture is of Griffey chewing on a teething ring. He loves chewing on those and he also loves chewing on teething biscuits. I like the third picture because he has a teething biscuit in his mouth and a spare teether on his arm.
He can't have those biscuits anymore because he has eczema so he can't have wheat. Apparently the wheat makes it worse, or something. He also has to have fragrance free shampoo and lotion. He gets pampered here!

He has been rolling over a bunch and babbling a lot. He also has a Jumperoo-one of those bouncing seats that hooks to a doorframe- that he loves sitting in. He doesn't bounce a lot yet, but he swivels around in circles and likes feeling free in it.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Griffey is so stinkin' cute! How will I survive without seeing that cute face all the time? We miss you guys. Give him a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura- I will but only if you rub Drew's wonderfully fuzzy head for me! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am rubbing it now! (well, after I'm done typing) I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete