Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween!

This Halloween, Griffey was fortunate enough to participate in many photo shoots! We love taking pictures of him and I think he is starting to understand that he is going to have to endure many photo sessions in his life, so he puts up with us and the camera.

We can already tell that Griffey loves candy just like me!
He was in shock with all his choices laying right out in front of him!
Griffey dressed up as a sock monkey for Halloween. He loves sock monkeys. My mom made him one that lays in his crib with him. Griffey hasn't named it yet. Here he is with his sock monkey friend and the socktapus.
He loves his friend.
No Griffey! We had to teach him that it is not okay to eat one of your own!
Griffey was dressed up for Halloween and I was dressed up for the USC-Duck game. We won of course!
Makenna, Griffey, my mom, and I went to Deterings Orchard out near Coburg a few days before Halloween for Griffey's photo shoot and fresh apple cider. It was so good!

We brought this carved-out pumpkin with us. I think after all the pumpkin posing and the fact that he had to sit in the pumpkin on a couple different occasions, we may have ruined the fun of pumpkins for him. Hopefully he isn't too scarred!



This is when we knew it was time to go!
Makenna did the hay maze. I think her height may have been a slight advantage!
Griffey loves Pumpkins!


This Halloween wasn't very eventful because Adam wasn't here and it's just not the same without him, but it was still very fun to introduce Griffey to all the traditions of Halloween. He was too young to trick-or-treat, so we dressed him up and took pictures and then he hung out with Grandma while I was at the Duck game.

I am excited for next year because Griffey will be older and walking and although he won't understand Halloween or the concept of trick-or-treating, he still will be able to score us candy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! He looks so cute in his Halloween costumes! Especially the ones IN the pumpkin! What a cute little guy! You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha I love the pictures of him with the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one kid in the stripes looked a little big for hay mazes. Griffey's high school girlfriends are going to love all these photos!

    ReplyDelete