Thursday, July 30, 2009

Up in the Air

So, even though my last post wasn't that long ago, I already have updates on Adam coming home. It looks like he will probably not be coming home for Griffey's birth afterall. We were told on Tuesday that Adam wouldn't be able to come home on Saturday as planned. Apparently they are not letting anyone come home until after September 11. They don't have a reason, in fact Adam is not busy doing anything there.

We have been contacting anyone we can and trying everything we can to get him home, but we are hitting a lot of dead ends. I even sent a Red Cross message to Adam and his bosses with paperwork filled out by my doctor where she said that she thought he needed to come home for the birth. We don't know what the result of me doing that yet will be. We know that is our best bet and are hoping that they will let him come home afterall.

Obviously we are both very upset and feel very misled. I just wish they would have given us more notice so that we could have prepared for this, instead of giving us less than a week's notice. Basically everything is up in the air right now and we don't know if or when Adam will be able to come home.

If Adam can't come home for Griffey's birth then I am not going to be induced and we will also wait until Adam can come home to have his blessing. I apologize for not being able to provide more information, but we really don't know anything right now.

7 comments:

  1. That is so frustrating about them not telling you until a week before that he can't make it home. I hope that all of your efforts to get him home will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your frustrations! We will remember you all in our prayers. In the meantime, keep busy! Love ya, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRRR! That is so wrong!! I'm so sorry Kels. Kazak you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so mad for you guys! Hopefully your Red Cross message will be able to get him home. Hang in there. I don't even know what to say, I'm so sorry that you guys are going through all of this garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so frustrating!!!!!!!!! hang in there Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poop on the military dudes in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelsey, I am so sorry this has been so difficult. You're in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete