Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daffodil Festival!

A couple of weeks ago, Adam and I went to the Daffodil Festival out in Junction City. Okay, more like I dragged Adam to the Daffodil Festival because I thought it would be something new and interesting to try. It was definately an odd experience! I have never been to a festival in the middle of the country to celebrate a flower!

Adam had chili and a hot dog, but my favorite part were the cinnamon rolls! They were so good!


There were a lot of pretty daffodils all along the roads and in the yards. It helped me feel like spring was finally coming!
My favorite part was these alpacas! I made Adam stand by one of them for a picture! haha. I thought it was pretty funny. He didn't. He was a good sport though. We both had a lot of fun once we realized how wierd we were because we even went to the festival. Eww. They grossest thing there though was that they made stuffed animals out of Alpaca fur. They looked so gross! And they smelt gross too!


Anyway, it was free and we got a lot of laughs out of the day!

2 comments:

  1. I had heard of the festival before but I have never been there. It looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete