Sunday, June 3, 2012

Graduation!

Two more weeks until graduation!! I can't believe it has already been a year since I started Grad school.  It has gone by so fast and it is already time for graduation.  After graduation, I will have six weeks of summer classes and then I have no idea what the furture holds!
Adam and I at last year's graduation
The great thing about where Adam and I are at in our lives is that we are willing to move anywhere for a few years, then we can always come back.  Okay, when I say anywhere, I guess I still have preferences...

So far I have applied all over Oregon, Idaho, Arizona, and Hawaii and I am planning to start looking at Colorado and Montana. 

It is really hard to be in Grad school, teaching full-time, attending night classes, and trying to apply for jobs, so I haven't applied for as many as I want to yet.  Also, each application takes a couple of hours.

I am just staying positive and proactive and doing all I can to get myself out there.  This is going to be a big year of change for us!
Brittany and I at last year's graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment