Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm selling Avon!

I just started selling AVON and I am very excited about it because I love the products and they aren't very expensive and they have all sorts of different products.

I plan on not being pushy with my friends and family, so everyone won't get sick of me.  However, in case anyone is interested, I have catalogs and also a website that people can order off of. Also, if anyone wants to be on the email list ofr special discounts and offers, let me know.

Thanks for the support! Here's my website : http://www.avonrepresentative.com/kdimock.

Don't forget....Christmas is coming!

3 comments:

  1. I love Avon and it is fun selling it. You will do awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to have an Avon party while I am home(imagine question mark here, this keyboard is weird). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE: Avon sucks! Don't buy it!

    ReplyDelete