Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't believe Griffey is almost 1!

 It seems surreal that Griffey is now a one year old, well he will be on August 20th. It's crazy that my pregnancy took forever and then the his first year just flew by.

Last year at this time seems like a different life to me now.  I was all alone and just found out that Adam wouldn't be able to be here for Griffey's birth and I was excited, yet nervous about being a single parent for the first 8 months. That time in my life seems so unreal now, because now that Adam is here, it feels like he never left.

Anyway, here is a little look at everything my big one year old loves to do:
He loves sleeping with stuffed animals while striking model poses.  He loves this giraffe because it plays music and he has figured out how to wind it up.
He loves helping with the laundry and riding around in the basket.

He loves being outside, especially hiking and swimming.

He loves his cousins and his teddy bears.

He loves rolling his tongue.

He loves going to baseball games.

He loves the quarter machine cars at the mall.  He's a little scared of them too though.

He loves chewing on things, especially straws and lids.


He loves his family, dressing like his dad, and eating graham crackers.

He loves giving kisses.

He loves playing in the dirt...
..and I love him!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Griffey is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, big boy! Happy Birthday, Griffey!

    ReplyDelete