Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shoes and the Lake

These are Adam's two new pairs of shoes. The ones above are ones that Nike actually called him to tell him they were coming out with. I had to stand in line for these for two hours on Saturday morning to get them. I felt so out of place!
Griffey got a new pair of shoes also. These cute blue Nikes are from Adam's mom. The shoes below are another new pair of shoes that I got Adam for his birthday. I took a picture of Adam's and Griffey's shoes together to show the size difference and how teeny G's are!
I already know Griffey is going to be a shoe-aholic like his parents. He already has about 14 pairs of shoes and he isn't even born yet!

A couple weeks ago, Carl, Desi, Haylee, Carlee, Sarah, Charlie, Amy, Kimmie and I went to the lake. It was so much fun and we had a delicious picnic and played in the sun and water all afternoon!
We had so much fun and I can't wait to go to the lake again and again this summer! Carlee loved her watermelon!

4 comments:

  1. I love that Griffey has so many shoes already!
    Have a great time in Sunriver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, he is going to be a stylish boy. By the way you look adorable, cutest pregnant lady ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes... I have since not been able to get shoes on Easton's feet. I don't know what my problem is... I have a few shoes for him but I just can't get them on. By the time I get the second shoe on he kicks off the first... Sad... But owell... I am sure Griffey will love those. and I hope you have better luck than I putting them on:>!

    ReplyDelete